Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm Really On Your Mind | The Worshipper's Thought of the Day

This past Wednesday, I had the amazing privilege of experiencing a move of GOD that literally changed my life.  Not quite able to put into words what happened, it finally came this morning through the Facebook status of my friend and brother JeRome: "Woke up thinking that 'Wow, God has been thinking about me' Jeremiah 29:11."  This blessed me tremendously because it reflected my sentiments exactly!

Have you ever experienced GOD speaking to you in such a way that it changed EVERYTHING?  I mean, as far as I'm concerned, EVERYTHING about my life changed on Wednesday night.  The message GOD sent was directed towards me and it had my name on it.  Each day since then I've been at a loss for how to describe this occurrence, and now the communicator in me is finally relieved that I FINALLY can: GOD has been thinking about me.  WOW!  When you receive a Word that changes...a Word that changes how you look at the present, how you approach your assignment, how you expect GOD to move on your behalf...I'm telling you, there's nothing like it.  I now know--without a shadow of a doubt--that GOD has been thinking about little old me.

I'll just go ahead and be transparent here.  Of the 6.3 billion people on the planet, who am I?  I'm free enough from people's perceptions of me to admit that I do feel at times like I'm just out here.  Yes, I know I have a purpose and that I'm destined to go places; but I've honestly felt at times, with all that's going on in the world and all the people who's problems are much bigger than my own, that I'm not as big a priority in the mind of GOD.  But all that changed this past Wednesday.  From that one encounter with GOD, I was reassured that I've been on His mind, that He's not forgotten about me, that He loves me and that I've not even begun to see what He's going to do through me.

Since then, I've seen things happen, made new connections, and reshifted my focus.  I am so thankful to GOD for literally reviving me, and it could not have come at a better time.  Believe me when I say there's NOTHING "INCREDIBLE" about our Father because He's done nothing but show Himself to be MORE THAN CREDIBLE time and time again.  I believe GOD! And after what I experienced on Wednesday, no one could EVER make me doubt my GOD.  All things are truly possible when you believe.

My Prayer: Father, I come before Your throne of grace simply humbled to be in Your presence, simply privileged to be Your son.  Words can't describe the severity of my sincerity.  I only pray that my actions communicate what I'm unable to articulate.  Thank You for thinking about me.  Thank You for taking the time to let me know that I'm on Your mind.  I'm truly grateful.  Father, I pray that You cause the readers of this blog to experience what I encountered on Wednesday night.  May they come into a greater awareness of Your love for them that literally leaves them speechless.  Reassure them, Father, that they're on Your mind.  Revive them, O GOD, and reinvigorate their zeal to live for You just as you've done for me.  Father, forgive me for downgrading my priority in Your mind.  I'm sorry for ever thinking that I was just another person among billions in Your eyes.  I confess that I allowed my eyes to look at the problems and issues of others, instead of looking at what Your Word says about me and what I mean to You.  Father, I pray that You protect my mind and the minds of the readers from the attack of the adversary.  Your Word says that You will keep in perfect peace those who keep their minds stayed on You.  Help us, O GOD, to keep our minds fixed on You.  To Your Excellency the King, be all glory, honor, dominion and power now and forevermore. AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading From The Heart of a Worshipper. Your comments and contributions are greatly appreciated; however, the blogger reserves the right to delete any comments that are inappropriate for display.