Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Desire For Fresh Fire - Part 2 | 01.05.13


While conversing with my mom on yesterday, she said something that left me super inspired to write this (unplanned) second installment.  After reading the original blog, her spirit and mind connected the dots that, "This must be what it means to fight fire with fire."  I immediately became intrigued because I never before considered this.  By posturing ourselves as holy fire starters here in the Earth, we are creating a thoroughfare for the glory of GOD to be manifested in such a way that it fights the fiery darts of the enemy on our behalf.  Man, that right there encourages me to the very core of my soul!

In 2012, I felt like I was under great attack; and I couldn't understand the WHY behind it all.  I knew the attack was only being allowed by GOD because it was for my benefit, but I was honestly finding it difficult to understand what benefit would come from all this turmoil.  As the year progressed, I began to realize that I was experiencing such a heated degree of crisis in my life because it was time for change.  And, as we all know, we are NEVER motivated to change ANYTHING when things are going well.  So, I HAD TO endure this affliction: it was the only way I would go ahead and change things up.  My perspective soon began to shift from that of desiring to see my situation change to wanting to experience GOD more.  I wanted to see, more than anything, the manifestation of GOD's presence in each and every area of my life--not just the isolated areas I felt He should be.  And now I clearly see that it's the freshly ignited fire of the Almighty GOD that will consume the enemy's fire.  Just as the serpent (which appeared when Aaron cast his rod before Pharaoh and his servants) consumed all the serpents created by the enchantments of Egypt's wise men, sorcerers and magicians in Exodus 7:10-12, igniting the fresh fire of GOD's presence will consume all these fiery trials in our lives.

No form of enemy fire can withstand the holy fire of Jehovah.  That's the word of encouragement for today, friends.  As worshippers, when we know how to posture ourselves for a manifestation of GOD's presence, we can expect fresh fire to ignite as the glory is released.  We can expect the power of GOD to come forth on our behalf and consume the enemy's fire.  The weapons formed will not work, but it takes being in the heat of battle to see that for ourselves.  It takes being under the adversary's attack to experience the heavenly government sending the angelic armies to restore order when chaos ensues us.  Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we will remember the name of the LORD.  And we will call upon His name in full confidence that He hears us and will come to our rescue because we desire His presence more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading From The Heart of a Worshipper. Your comments and contributions are greatly appreciated; however, the blogger reserves the right to delete any comments that are inappropriate for display.