Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Beware of the Holy Indignant | 05.08.14

Let's face it...  It's not enough for us to be dissatisfied with where we are. In order to see change manifest, we must come to a place in which we hate where we are. For that is when holy indignation can rise up and inspire the kind of bold decision making that truly manifests change in our life experiences.

Indignation is defined as anger aroused by something unjust, unworthy, or mean.  When holy people become indignant over a righteous cause, it is then that the potential for manifested change can be actualized.  In other words, the Deliverer is waiting on us to get angry and make clear decisions that will actually create a thoroughfare for Him to move on our behalf.  For those who may be unaware of it, deliverance does not happen casually.  Neither is it triggered by our mere dissatisfaction with the situations and circumstances of life.  Only hatred can inspire the degree of desperation required to experience a manifestation of change.

Now before you start thinking about how extreme this sounds and mentally begin running scripture references to refute what you just read, let me give you a quick, personal example of this.  I am the type of person that can order a meal and still eat it even though I may be dissatisfied with what I received.  However, IF I HATE IT, then you better believe it won't get eaten.  Such a simple example, yet it speaks volumes about how we live: we can hate something as minuscule as food (and even become indignant about it) but--to our own detriment--resort to just being dissatisfied about the ungodly directions in which our lives are headed... PLEASE take a few moments to really think about that.  Reflect on those areas of your life wherein you have been dissatisfied and failed to develop the hatred necessary to create change there.  (It would be great to hear your thoughts and comments on this!)

TO BE CONTINUED...

2 comments:

  1. I will say that you have made me to see that to hate the state I am in as to changing some things in my walk with Christ it(indignation) has to come forth , my eyes have just received salve to see that I am just merely dissatisfied but yet comfortable,I thank you for being a God servant....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praise GOD, Evangelist Currie! I feel the same way. For too long I've simply tolerated things that I didn't even have to put up with, just because I didn't become indignant. But now, the time has come to change all of that! Thank you for releasing such kind words of encouragement! As always, it brings me great pleasure to be used of GOD to serve others.

      Delete

Thanks for reading From The Heart of a Worshipper. Your comments and contributions are greatly appreciated; however, the blogger reserves the right to delete any comments that are inappropriate for display.