Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

The Power of Agreement - Series Introduction

It was such a blessing penning the words of my last blog series ("In His Presence") and being the conduit through which GOD's Holy Spirit shared with us about our interactions with Him. My life was changed during the writing of those blog posts, and I'm so grateful to GOD for the impact those insights have made on me. (If you're new to this blog, please feel free to read those posts and leave your comments.)

I know it's been a while since I've last posted anything on a regular basis, but a lot has happened since those blogs were written in 2009. I've gone through some things, and I've come out of others. People have been added to my life while others were taken away. Opportunities have both come and gone. Life simply happens and goes on. But in the midst of living, GOD does so much. He teaches. He illustrates. He creates an understanding within me that I know without a doubt comes from Him, truly enabling me to speak and be spoken to like never before. It's nothing I've done to deserve or earn what He's given me. Yet it reminds me of when I first started learning how to cook as a young boy: I simply followed the directions to get the desired results. Through the process of living, I've desired some things of the Lord and sought His instructions, which I followed in expectation of my favorable outcome. And now I feel it's time to share more from the heart of this worshipper.

This new blog series is entitled "The Power of Agreement". At first, I was a little puzzled by the direction in which I was being led. However, I kept seeing instances play out in front of my eyes that illustrated the importance of our agreeing and its ability to work on behalf of the Kingdom citizen. Throughout this series, it's my aim to share personal stories, scriptural truths, and practical wisdom concerning agreement and its place in our lives. As always, the readers of "From the Heart of a Worshipper" are encouraged to join in the dialogue and share what GOD has placed on their hearts. I firmly believe that we all have something powerful to contribute, and I'd like to think that this blog is a place where people of GOD can assemble to both receive and give of themselves that we all might be edified and enriched by GOD's infallible Word. May your lives be richly blessed as only our Master, the Most High King, can decree and command.

1 comment:

  1. Elton, I look forward to reading this new blog series of yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading From The Heart of a Worshipper. Your comments and contributions are greatly appreciated; however, the blogger reserves the right to delete any comments that are inappropriate for display.